In the US, 3% of the population produces enough food for the other 97%. Fact or crap? It's a fact! In this game, you're read a statement and then must decide if it's true or not. It's that simple. Learn a lot of interesting things and hear a lot of creative lies! More at Amazon.
Gift Gurus Also Recommend
They Might Also Like
Other Similar Products
Recently Viewed Gifts
You don't have any recently viewed gifts