Valentine's Day Gifts for Girls
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to show all the sweethearts in your life how much you love them. If you’ve got a young girl in your life – whether it’s your daughter, granddaughter, niece, or a neighborhood kid who’s always helping to rake your lawn or carry groceries – now is the perfect time to spread some love with a special Valentine’s Day gift for girls.
10 Terrific Valentine’s Day Gifts for Little Girls
- Surprise her with a red hoodie or T-shirt with an adorable heart on it that she can wear to school that day.
- Hang red heart-shaped lights in her room.
- Leave a cute pair of socks or booties adorned with hearts tucked in her sock drawer.
- Give her a charm bracelet or necklace with a pretty silver heart.
- Make a playlist of great songs that have “love” in the title or chorus. Dance crazily in the living room with her, singing the songs at the top of your lungs.
- Read a Valentine’s Day-themed book with her.
- Fill a vase with red candy (leave some out for her to eat!), then add a pretty bouquet of flowers.
- Set a date with her to bake Valentine’s Day cookies or cupcakes.
- Hide a heart-shaped purse or jewelry box; write little clues on heart-shaped notes leading her to her present.
- Make her a homemade valentine – spell out “love” with candy hearts.