If you’ve got a teen girl in your life – whether it’s your daughter, sister, or girlfriend – check out these heartfelt Valentine’s Day gifts, she’s sure to love one of them!
14 Fabulous Valentine’s Day Gifts for Teen Girls
- Hearts Aplenty – Anything adorned with hearts makes for a cute Valentine’s Day gift: T-shirt, beanie, socks, or cozy pajamas.
- The Bling Ring — Teen girls love jewelry; a pretty necklace with a heart-shaped pendant is sure to please.
- Romantic Reads – Give her one of the all-time great romantic novels like Gone With The Wind, Pride and Prejudice, or Wuthering Heights.
- Homemade Fun, Part 1 – Bake a batch of cupcakes together, decorate with sprinkle hearts, and help her deliver them to friends and neighbors.
- Flower Power – Fill a vase with a beautiful bouquet of flowers; sneak them onto her bedside table before she wakes up.
- Frame It – Buy or make a photo frame embellished with hearts; add a cute photo.
- Homemade Fun, Part 2 – Bedazzle a plain T-shirt with red and pink sparkles in the shape of a big heart or many mini hearts.
- Love Story – Invite her to watch her favorite romantic movie with you; bring the snacks, and don’t forget the popcorn!
- Sweet Treats – Surprise her with a basket of chocolates of all shapes and sizes.
- Old-Fashioned Fun – If she’s your girlfriend, go old school and show up at her doorstep with flowers in one hand and a heart-shaped box of chocolates in the other.
- Glamorous Goodies – Stash a heart-shaped jewelry box (with a heart bracelet tucked inside) or a makeup kit (with new eye shadow and nail polish) in her room for an after-school surprise.
- Love Songs -- Another great Valentine’s Day gift for teen girls is a downloadable playlist of the best love songs from the past and present.
- SparkleFest – Heart-shaped stud earrings or a bracelet with a heart charm will complement her sparkly personality.
- Homemade Fun, Part 3 – Plan a “ruby red dinner” with all the food and drinks being of a scarlet color, for example: tomato soup, spaghetti and meat sauce, cranberry juice, and chocolate-covered strawberries and cherry pie for dessert!